30 Ways to Keep her Happy | 30 way show love to you Wife
No Matters you are just married or you’re approaching your twenty-fifth wedding anniversary, you have to know the fact: if your wife’s not happy, then nobody’s happy.
if your wife’s not happy
, then nobody’s happy
Keeping your wife happy is the secret to a happy life, and if you want to do it, you have to work on your communication skills, keep your romance alive, and understand your woman’s needs.
If you want to know how to keep your wife happy, just follow these steps. They may help you out and give you a better chance in your relationship.
Showing love to your wife every day. Love doesn’t mean five-star restaurants or tropical island getaways. It’s the simple things that matter most.
Here’s the Tips to happy marriage | How to make her happy:
- SMS her some love during the day.
- Help her fill in her 12-hugs-a-day tank with lots of hugs (and kisses).
- Cook dinner from time to time. Husbands who cook have happier marriages.
- Stay and help while cleaning up after meals. Many couples fight over cleaning up. If you do it together, it will take half the time, become part of your quality time and then leave more time for romance.
- Find a loving nickname for her.
- Say “I love you” when you meet and when you say good-bye.
- Mark special dates on your calendar. There are not that many dates to remember: mainly her birthday and your wedding anniversary. But if you really want to be a super husband, remember the date that you first became a couple.
- Take the kids out on your own from time to time to give her some space. It can be as simple as offering some time off on the weekend to allow her to sleep in a little bit longer, or as easy as organizing an evening out with the kids.
- When she is upset, listen to her but do not try to give advice (unless she asks for it).
- Tell her how much you love to touch and smell her.
- Invite her to a movie or a restaurant like you would have if you were dating.
- Write her love notes and put them in places where she would not expect to find them, like inside the laundry basket, on the mirror in the bathroom, inside her wallet or on the visor in her car.
- Shower the kids or read them a story. I have to say that having watched my husband doing these things for many years with our children makes me love him more and more everyday. It is such a simple, beautiful thing to see father and kids reading a story together, that it makes the entire family happy.
- Offer some technical help if she is struggling with remotes, computers or electrical wiring.
- Say something nice about her choice in clothes.
- Bring her flowers.
- Give her a massage.
- You are strong and manly. Take the garbage out.
- Bring home dinner from time to time as a surprise. Try not to do this if she has already prepared a dinner. It is always better to check first and make sure the dinner is not all ready yet.
- Tell her “I trust you to…” Any positive ending to this sentence works miracles in any relationship. Count how many times you say this phrase during your relationship and I am sure you will find it much easier to spend many happy years together.
- Give her a kiss for no reason. Kiss for the love of kissing. Kiss in the morning and remember to always, always, always kiss at night before you fall asleep, even (especially) if you have just had a fight.
- Stay cool when she is having a long phone conversation with her girlfriend, mom or sister. These phone calls are a way for her to work things out and get emotional support. They are good for you…
- Bring home a sexy movie from the video shop to watch together.
- Learn how to use the washing machine and use it without being asked.
- Go shopping with her if she asks you to. Consider this quality time. You can do the grocery shopping while you talk together about your plans and dreams.
- Clean the toilet from time to time.
- Bring her small gifts.
- Hold her hand even when there are people around. It is a public display of affection and this is important to her.
- Initiate weekends away.
- Keep a photo of her in your wallet.
Incoming search terms:
- nonvase massage
- how to make her Happy
- make her happy