Paper Lantern Centerpieces for Weddings may be one of the great way to decorate your wedding ceremony and reception. You can either make your paper lantern centerpiece in a same tone color or even a colorful one to make your event become so festive.
When it comes to paper lantern centerpieces for weddings, some people choose to make their own that will surely made suitable to their ultimate desire in trying to bring the nuance they want into their wedding ceremony and feast. The following article will help you to create DIY paper lantern for your wedding centerpiece.
Outdoor Paper Lantern Centerpieces for Weddings
Some people choose to have their wedding feast outdoor for some different reason. When you wish to make it that way, the following example may inspire you on how to make your outdoor wedding reception to be successful.
In order to hold your outdoor reception, you need a large white tent to cover the previously determined numbers of table to coup with the numbers of guests you invite. Prepare a long rectangular wooden dining table that holds 6 to 8 wooden chairs. Leave the table bare without any tablecloth. Hang some different sizes of orange globe paper lanterns above each table and at the edge of the tent. Dress the table with black or dark brown plates crystal wine glass. 2 orange boxes filled with small yellow and orange flower arrangements are to put in the center of the table as well as beautify the scene.
DIY Paper Lantern Centerpieces for Weddings
In order to match the paper lantern with your ultimate desire, perhaps, you may want to try to make them yourself. Here are how to DIY paper lantern:
You will need the following things:
- Ready-to-buy globe paper lantern
- Fabric scrap
- Mod podge
- Paint brushes
- Acrylic paint at any color you choose
- Lace, ribbon or other trimmings
How to make it:
- Expand the paper lantern into the shape of globe with the wire insert. Color it with acrylic paint. Make sure that you do not press too hard when applying the paint on the lantern nor using too much water on the paint that might tear the lantern tissue.
- Cut the fabric into your desired pieces prior to adding them into your lantern. Flowers are what most people choose for their lantern, however, you are free to have your own desired fabric scrap pieces. If you do not feel convenient with the fabric scrap, you can also use a tissue-like paper to adorn your lantern. Cover the scraps with mod podge evenly then press into the lantern gently. Once it is stick on the lantern coat it with mod podge thinly. The coating will add shimmer to the scrap. Let it dry.
- Beautify your lantern by adding a tassel or an embellishment such as lace or ribbon at the bottom of the lantern so as to they can dance with the wind. A strand of silk flower, small trinkets or colored beads could be an alternative for the embellishment or tassel.
- Another way to adorn your lantern is by adding glitter on it. Simply make pattern with a glue line then sprinkle it with your desired color of glitter.
Incoming search terms:
- paper lantern centerpieces for weddings
- how to make paper lantern centerpieces