Metal lantern centerpieces for the weddings may come in various different ways to create different ambience for the unforgettable wedding reception. When you are about to hold a wedding reception and desire to make metal lantern centerpieces for the weddings as your focal point, perhaps, it is better for you to determine the theme of your wedding reception as well the site where you want it to hold.
Indoor or outdoor wedding reception will bring your wedding feast different ambience, thus, when it comes to metal lantern centerpieces for weddings either for your outdoor or indoor reception, the theme will determine the ambience you are about to bring for that very moment.
Beach Themed Metal Lantern Centerpieces for Weddings
A gorgeous example on how to make the best advantage of metal lantern centerpieces for weddings is as the following:
You can hold your wedding feast outdoor-it will be better if you can arrange a reception at the beach. Prepare some rectangular wooden tables that holds 8 wooden chairs into the sum of your invited guests.
Here is how to adorn the table with metal lantern centerpieces dor weddings:
- Place a tosca table runner to beautify the wooden table
- Arrange a pleaded rattan tablemate in front of each chair. Fold a white napkin with red flowers and tosca leaves printing on it into a square form. Place it on top of the rattan tablemate.
- A small patterned tosca votive holder is nicely placed on top of each napkin. The flowery design will add a more beachy ambience. You can choose different patterns, sizes and models for your votive holders as long as they are at the same tone color with the theme. Put the appropriate votive in the holder. You can light the candle when the afternoon is about to end to bring light to the table as well as welcoming the sunset and evening at the beach.
- For the focal point, prepare 5 medium sleek candleholder metal lanterns. Choose white or off-white color for the best result. Arrange them across the center of the table, between the rattan tablemate. Don’t forget to put the candle inside.
- Adorn each lantern with a white and pink flower blossom at one corner. Embellish moss on one or two of the lantern for a more natural ambience.
Simple Metal Lantern Centerpieces for Weddings
Here is an example on how to make a simple metal lantern centerpiece for weddings:
- Prepare a big round wooden reception table. Adorn the table with brown tablecloth that has diamond patterned on it.
- A mere white plate with silky white napkin is placed in front of each chair along with 3 different types of tall wine glasses.
- Your focal point would be a tall and sleek Victorian white candleholder lantern in the center of the table.
- Prepare 2 cylindrical glass vases. Pour the water into the vase. Fill them with small purple tulip blooms along with the leaves. Put each vase on the left and right side of the metal lantern.
- The light of the candle coming from the metal lantern centerpieces for weddings will add a romantic and classic ambience into the dim reception room.
Surely, there are many different ways to make the best advantage of metal lantern centerpieces for weddings that people can try and do. However, you will definitely be able to create your own centerpiece that will make your guests jaws open.
Incoming search terms:
- lanterns for weddings
- Metal lanterns for center pieces
- metal lanterns for weddings
- flwaers pic com
- metal table lanterns weddings