How to Make DIY Flowers Wedding Centerpieces with Tissue Papper
Handmade Tissue paper flowers are so easy and inexpensive to make and add a huge impact to a room. In this article I would like to share my tutorial for How to make DIY Tissue Paper Flowers Wedding Centerpieces. This is what I’ve been up to lately, making low budget DIY wedding centerpieces and DIY friendly as possible.
How I Make DIY Tissue paper Flowers Wedding Centerpieces:
First, I need a set of lotta sticks. For the best result I got the sticks in nature. Actually, this was not that much fun because I don’t really like getting nature on me. Too much dirt and bugs. After that, I sliced my hand open with garden shears in the process of cutting a stick off a dead branch. That’s a whole lotta sticks I had made.
I put the stick out in order to coloring with spray paint. Silver Metallic is my favorite color because the color silver is associated with meanings of industrial, sleek, high-tech, and modern, as well as ornate, glamourous, graceful, sophisticated, and elegant.
The flowers are easiest, so lets start. I bought packets of tissue paper from Walmart and Target for $1 each in each of my wedding colors: pink, purple, and silver.
I cut the tissue paper into 5 inch by 10 inch rectangles. Each flower takes four pieces.
Fold it up accordion style
Incoming search terms:
- diy paper flowers tutorial
- how to attach flowers to lantern centerpiece
- DIY Cheap Centerpiece Ideas
- paper flower centerpieces
- how to make lanterns out of tissue paper
- How to make modern paper sticks for flower vase
- how to make tissue paper centerpiece ideas
- diy branch centerpieces for weddings
- paper wrapper as table top centerpiece