Among the many wedding centerpieces people usually choose, birdcage centerpieces for weddings seem to be the popular one. In general, the couple will have a smaller size birdcage to place wishing cards written by all the guests. As a matter of fact, you can actually made various different types of bird cages centerpieces to match your wedding theme and decoration. You can even make them as a your wedding favor.
To help you get the best bird cage wedding centerpieces ideas, browsing through the internet seems to be the best way. It will help you get the inspiration and ideas for your desired centerpiece.
The following are a number of birdcage centerpieces for weddings that might spark your idea and creativity to turn it into your very own, unique and one of a kind bird cage centerpieces.
4 Gorgeous Bird Cage Wedding Centerpieces
Here are 4 wedding centerpieces that include bird cages with different ambience to help you get the idea for your upcoming unforgettable wedding feast:
- Sweet and Romantic Bird Cages Centerpieces
- This centerpiece consists of small metal bird cage that holds a tea light holder inside. A miniature bird is cozily rested atop the cage. An elegant silvery pot with flowery design on its edges is placed in the center of the feasting table. Place the bird cage on top of the pot, adorn the scene with dangling pearl necklace that comes from under the cage and freely fall into the table. The shimmering light coming from the candle in the tea light inside the cage will grant the guests with romantic and sweet nuance.
- White and Blue Birdcage Centerpieces for Weddings
- Two white pentagonal birdcages at different sizes and heights are the centerpiece of a rectangular reception table. Put in 4 large votive or candles at four different heights inside the cage. Tie the candles with light blue wide ribbon. Tiny green plants arrangement inside the cage is meant to cover the candle base. Adorn the table with maroon tablecloth and a light blue runner in the same tone color with the ribbon inside the cage. Choose wine glasses with bluish accent to beautify your table. White plate is dressed up with a blue ribbon across it and wedding favor on top of it. Two different cylindrical tall vases that hold white lily and a peacock feather are to enhance the entire space. Scattered some green succulent to make your white and blue centerpiece becomes more striking.
- Romantic Bird Cage Centerpieces for Weddings
- If you are a romantic person, this simple yet elegant centerpiece might suit you best. Place a black metal bird cage in the center of a round feasting table. A giant votive is placed inside the cage to grant the space with a romantic dim light. Adorn the table with white tablecloth, colorful tiny flowers arrangement placed in a cylindrical glass vase and a transparent votive holder.
- Fresh Bird Cage Wedding Centerpieces
- Place a grey rectangular bird cage made of metal in the center of a rectangular table. Put a gorgeous yellow flower arrangement inside the cage. 4 small tin silvery buckets filled with four different tiny flower arrangements are placed at each corner of the cage. Make sure that the tiny flowers are all yellow so as to in the same tone color with one inside the cage. Dress up the bucket with yellow ribbon at four different patterns. Put 2 or 3 small glass votive holders between the tin buckets. White tablecloth with grey runner and yellow lining is the best way to adorn the table. Add the beauty with napkins at the same color on top of each available plate.
There are certainly a lot more ideas on bird cages centerpieces to explore. However, you need to remember to always put your own ‘touch’ on whatever bird cages wedding centerpieces you choose.
Incoming search terms:
- birdcage centerpieces with candles
- Bird Cages for Wedding Centerpieces
- birdcage centerpieces for weddings
- wedding birdcage centerpieces
- birdcage wedding table centerpiece
- birdcage wedding centerpiece
- bird cages for wedding centerpieces to buy
- bird cage online india
- bird cage for weddings
- bird cage design for wedding